C

3.07.2006

De Sole


And so she woke up,
Woke up from where she was lying still.
Said I gotta do something
About where we're going.

Step on a steam train
Step out of the driving rain, maybe
Run from the darkness in the night.
---

Sweet the sin, bitter the taste in my mouth.
I see Seven Towers, but I only see one way out.
You gotta cry without weeping, talk without speaking,
Scream without raising your voice.
You know I took the poison from the poison stream,
Then I floated out of here.
-----

She walks through the streets
With her eyes painted red
Under a black belly of cloud in the rain.
In through a doorway
She brings me white golden pearls,
stolen from the sea.

She is raging.
She is raging.
And a storm blows up in her eyes.
She will suffer the needle chills.
She's running to stand still.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home